Main Ingredient Group
250ml cake flour
10ml baking powder
1 Pinch of salt
30g cold Stork Baking Margarine, diced
125ml grated parmesan cheese
6 sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
1tsp dried oregano
1 Extra egg, beaten with 2 tbsp water for egg wash
Step by step method
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Rub the Stork Bake into the flour mixture until it is crumbly.
- Add the grated parmesan, sundried tomatoes and oregano.
- Whisk together the 1 egg and milk.
- Slowly add the liquid to the flour mix and stir lightly to combine with a knife.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and pat out lightly with hands.
- Roll out to about 2cm thickness.
- Cut with a round cutter and place onto a greased baking tray.
- Brush the top of each scone with egg wash.
- Bake at 200°C for about 10 - 12 minutes.