2.5kg cake flour
20g instant dry yeast
2 eggs, beaten
1.5lt lukewarm water
250g melted Stork Baking Margarine
397g tin condensed milk
Step by step method
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Sift flour and salt together then add dry yeast and sugar.
- Mix eggs, lukewarm water, Stork Bake and condensed milk together.
- Add this to the dry ingredients and mix to a soft dough.
- Knead dough for 10 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Place dough into an oiled bowl, cover with clingfilm, place in a warm spot and leave to rise until double in size (about 20 minutes).
- Knock down the dough and then shape into balls.
- Place in large greased pans, cover with oiled cling film and leave to rise in a warm place until double in size (about 30 minutes).
- Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Turn out on a wire rack to cool slightly then break apart and leave to cool further.
- Dry out overnight in a very cool oven at 50ºC.