Main Ingredient Group
410g creamed sweet corn
2 eggs, beaten
60g Stork Baking Margarine, melted (measured into 2 bowls of 30g each)
60ml warm milk
350g self-raising flour
Step by step method
- Place sweet corn, eggs, salt, milk and 30g Stork Baking Margarine into a bowl and stir.
- Mix in flour and paprika to form a dough.
- Brush a bread tin with melted Stork Baking Margarine, dust with flour and pour in the dough.
- Bake at 170°C for about 45 minutes or until well risen and lightly browned.
- Brush with the rest of the melted Stork Baking Margarine to keep the top soft.