5 cups Cake flour
250 grams Stork Baking Margarine
4 tsp Baking powder
250ml Fresh milk
200gm Castor sugar
10 ml Vanilla essence
Pinch of salt
Step by step method
- Sieve the flour thoroughly, add Stork Baking Margarine, baking powder & salt (keep mixture aside).
- In a separate bowl, add milk, eggs, sugar and Maas. Mix together.
- Add in the dry goods mixture to the above wet mixture, and mix thoroughly.
- Roll into a dough and cut using a scone cutter.
- Place in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy with a generous spread of Stork Butter Spread, jam and whipped cream.