200 grams White sugar
60 grams Stork Baking Margarine, cube
1 tsp Salt
500ml Whipping Cream
385 grams Condensed Milk
2 Tbsp Brewed Coffee, completely cooled
1 tsp Vanilla extract
3 Tbsp Salted Caramel, completely cooled
Tips & Variations
Serving suggestion: Top with crushed pecan nuts.
Step by step method
- Place sugar and water in a pan.
- Cook until the mixture turns a golden-amber colour.
- Swirl in the Stork Baking Margarine, followed by the cream; be careful as the mixture will splutter and steam.
- Bring to a boil, then add salt.
- Pour salted caramel sauce in a bowl and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, add cream and whip with an electric whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix condensed milk, vanilla extract, coffee, and salted caramel sauce.
- Stir to mix until everything is fully combined.
- Add the mixture to the whipped cream and gently whip with an electric whisk for 1 minute.
- Transfer the ice cream to a tub and cover the tub with a lid or cling wrap.
- Freeze for at least six hours before serving.
- When serving, scoop the ice cream on sugar cones then drizzle with any excess salted caramel sauce.