Main Ingredient Group
120g Stork Baking Margarine
2 eggs, beaten
250ml banana pulp (4 ripe bananas mashed)
15ml lemon juice
240g cake flour
5ml bicarbonate of soda
Step by step method
- Cream the Stork Bake and sugar and beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the banana pulp and lemon juice.
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Alternately add the dry mix and the milk into the creamed mixture, stirring continuously.
- Turn the batter into a lined and greased loaf tin and bake in a moderate oven at 180°C for 1 hour or until cooked through. Serve with Stork margarine.