Main Ingredient Group
1kg pie apples, tinned and roughly chopped
35ml Robertsons cinnamon
120ml brown sugar
250ml pecan nuts
60ml lemon juice
280ml Stork Baking Margarine
30ml lemon rind
Step by step method
- Mix pie apples with 10ml cinnamon, 20ml sugar, chopped pecan nuts and raisins.
- Place in a greased pie dish and top with lemon juice and 100g of Stork Bake, cubed.
- In a bowl, mix together flour and 10ml cinnamon and rub in the remaining 180g Stork Bake.
- Add the oats, lemon rind and remaining 100ml sugar.
- Sprinkle the remaining 15ml cinnamon on top of the apple mixture, top with the crumble mixture and bake at 180°C for 20 minutes or until golden brown.