4 Pieces of Salmon
3 Tbsp melted Stork Butter Spread or Stork Country Spread
¼ Cup Fresh orange juice
1 tsp Onion powder
1 tsp Chilli powder
1 Flat tsp Smoked paprika
¼ tsp Black pepper powder
1 tsp Dried parsley
1 tsp Crushed garlic
1 flat tsp Salt
1 Tbsp Stork Country Spread (use for frying salmon)
½ Red onion
1 Small red pepper
Handful of Cilantro
Salt and pepper to taste
Step by step method
- Add all the spices, Stork butter Spread or Country Spread and orange juice to a bowl. Mix well.
- Add salmon to the marinade. Allow the fish to marinate for 30 minutes.
- On medium high heat add your Stork Country Spread to a hot griddle pan. Add salmon skin side down, fry for a few minutes on each side, add remaining sauce when you turn fish. Do not overcook your fish.
- Remove from pan and set aside until you are ready to assemble your bowl.
- Add all chopped vegetables and mango to a bowl, season well then toss.
Assemble the bowl
- Place rice or pasta at the base of your bowl, then place salmon on top of rice or pasta and add your mango salsa.
- Serve with your sauce or dressing of choice.