250g Stork Baking Margarine, softened
250g packed brown sugar
180g white sugar
250g chunky peanut butter
375g cake wheat flour
10ml bicarbonate of soda
250g quick-cooking oats
Step by step method
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- In a large bowl, cream together Stork Bake, brown sugar, white sugar and peanut butter until smooth.
- Beat the eggs in one at a time, and then add the sifted flour, Bicarbonate of soda and salt.
- Mix the oats into mixture until just combined.
- Drop teaspoons full of mixture onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes until lightly brown. Don't over bake!
- Cool and store in an airtight container.