1 box Nuttikrust biscuits (use both packets)
90g Stork Baking Margarine, melted
150g pink and white marshmallows, finely chopped (reserve 3 white and 3 pink marshmallows for decoration)
12 glace cherries, cut into small pieces
5ml vanilla essence
1 tin condensed milk
100g crushed pineapple, drained
125ml lemon juice
Step by step method
- Crush the biscuits and mix with the melted Stork Bake.
- Grease a glass pie dish and line the base and sides with the crumbs.
- Press down firmly with the back of a spoon and place in the fridge.
- Mix the condensed milk, lemon juice,chopped marshmallows, crushed pineapple, cherries and vanilla essence together.
- Whip cream until stiff and fold into the condensed milk mixture.
- Pour into the chilled base and refrigerate.
- When set, decorate with whipped cream and reserved marshmallows.