250g Nuttikrust or Tennis biscuits, crushed
90g Stork Baking Margarine, melted
1 tin evaporated milk
2 egg yolks
4 tsp instant coffee dissolved in 1 dessert spoon of boiling water
3 tbsp corn flour
3/4 cup brown sugar
60g Stork Baking Margarine
Step by step method
- Mix the melted Stork Bake margarine and biscuit crumbs.
- Line the base and sides of a greased pie plate.
- Place in fridge to cool.
- Warm the evaporated milk, egg yolks and coffee in a saucepan.
- Add the cornflour mixed with ½ tin cold water.
- Dissolve the sugar and Stork Bake margarine, add to the milk mixture and heat it, stirring all the time until it is thick.
- Pour into biscuit shell and chill.
- Decorate with whipped cream.