3 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
400g Stork Baking Margarine
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 - 1 cup jam (your choice of flavour)
Step by step method
- Beat egg, sugar and vanilla well.
- Rub the Stork Bake into the flour and baking powder to form breadcrumbs.
- Add the egg mix and mix well.
- Press half the dough into a greased pie dish or cake tin.
- Spread the jam on top using as much as you want.
- Grate the rest of the dough over the top and spread gently.
- Bake at 180ºC for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden.