90g Stork Baking Margarine, melted
175g castor sugar
130g self-raising flour
130g desiccated coconut
2 large eggs, room temperature
60ml (¼ cup) granadilla pulp
Step by step method
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
- Grease and line a standard loaf tin.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together and mix well for 3 minutes or until completely smooth.
- Pour into a lined and greased loaf tin and bake in the oven for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly before turning out onto a wire rack.
- process shot