675g bread flour
1¼ teaspoons active dry yeast
3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp sea salt, plus extra for sprinkling
1 tbsp honey
50g Stork Baking Margarine, softened plus extra for brushing
1 cup (250ml) butternut puree
2-3 sprigs rosemary, finely chopped plus extra for topping
2 large eggs
½ cup (125ml) warm water
Step by step method
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix to form a wet, sticky dough.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow to stand for 4 hours or until the dough has tripled in size and has large bubbles.
- Turn out onto a well-floured surface, divide into 40g pieces and shape into rounds.
- Dust the base of a 30cm-round baking tray with flour and place the rounds inside, leaving enough space to double in size.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and allow to stand for a further 30 minutes or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees celsius.
- Remove the plastic, brush with the extra Stork Bake, sprinkle with sea salt and rosemary and bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped lightly.
- Turn out and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.