Main Ingredient Group
250g Stork Baking Margarine
0.75cup brown sugar
0.75cup castor sugar
1cup porridge oats (processed in blender for 30 seconds)
2.5ml baking powder
2.5ml bicarbonate of soda
1cup choc chips
650ml cake flour
Step by step method
- Cream Stork Bake and sugars well.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Mix well. Add porridge oats, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and flour. Add in 3/4 of the chocolate chips.
- Make a soft dough.
- Roll out into balls, place on greased baking tray and flatten slightly.
- Use the remaining choc chips on top of the cookies. Two or three per cookie.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes or until golden brown at the edges. Allow to cool and enjoy.