175g (1 ½ cups) oats
25g (4 tbsp) psyllium husks
5ml (1 tsp) salt
35g (¼ cup) sunflower seeds
35g (¼ cup) linseeds
45g (¼ cup) chia seeds
50g (¼ cup) pumpkin seeds
70g (½ cup) whole almonds
90g (½ cup) hazelnuts
15ml (1 tbsp) maple syrup or honey
50g or 45ml (3 tbsp) melted and cooled Stork Baking Margarine
375ml (1 ½ cups) water
Cream cheese, to serve
Step by step method
- Grease a standard loaf tin with STORK bake.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the maple/honey, STORK Bake and water and add to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Press into the greased loaf tin and allow to stand for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C (180˚C fan-forced) 1 and bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool slightly in the tin before turning out.
- The loaf will keep in a ziplock bag in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.