While many of us may be back in the office, the weather is perfect for planning new year’s family picnics and enjoying delicious, country-inspired treats made from Stork’s tasty recipes. As Stork takes great pride in baking and cooking, we’ve put together six delicious treats to bring to your new year’s family picnic. Planning a picnic is exciting, and lets families, loved ones, and friends spend quality time together under a clear sunny sky while enjoying delicious food!
Before you excitedly create that family picnic WhatsApp group, here are six delicious treats to add to your country-inspired picnic planning:
Six Delicious New Year Picnic Treats By Stork
- Getting together with family and friends for the first picnic of the New Year is exciting and requires delicious, country-inspired treats. This Koeksisters recipe by Stork is the perfect sweet treat to kick off the first family picnic of the year and is made from ingredients like buttermilk, cake flour, sugar and Stork Baking Margarine, to name a few.
- Delight family and friends with this Flower Cupcake recipe. These cupcakes are not only fitting to the occasion and beautiful weather, but also gorgeous to look at and even better to indulge in. They’re made from tasty ingredients like Stork’s Beat n’ Bake Cake, Stork Cream Icing, pink food colouring, and smarties.
- This Sundried Tomato, Parmesan and Oregano Scones recipe caters to those who prefer a more savoury country-inspired treat. These scones are made from flavourful ingredients like Parmesan cheese, sundried tomatoes, dried oregano, cake flour, baking powder, milk, and Stork Baking Margarine.
- These Flavoured Spreads using Stork Country Spread as a base ingredient are a delicious addition to the sundried tomato, parmesan and oregano scones and can be used as a tasty spread to tantalise the taste buds of savoury treat lovers. There are four country-inspired flavoured spreads to choose from, all of which are easy to prepare.
- A Farm Style Apple Pie recipe drips in country-inspired goodness and is a perfect addition to your family picnic list. This delectable apple pie is made from tasty ingredients like peeled and chopped Granny Smith apples, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg, all of which make up the filling. The pastry is made from ingredients like all-purpose cake flour, baking powder, eggs, and Stork Baking Margarine.
- This Caramel Cupcake recipe is a delicious sweet treat sure to put a smile on the faces of family and loved ones at your New Year family picnic. These cupcakes are made from dark chocolate, caramel essence, brown sugar, cream, and Stork Baking Margarine, to name a few.
These six treats By Stork will give your New Year family picnic a real #TasteOfTheCountry! For more recipes like this, get social with us and follow us on our social media platforms.