‘Tis the season to be jolly indeed! The festive season has landed, and with it comes a myriad of activities, events, family get-togethers, and merriment. If you’re thinking about which country-inspired meals to prepare for your next family gathering, you’re in the right place. So bring out the baking and cooking utensils, grab your Stork Baking Margarine, throw on an apron, and buckle up, ‘sweetheart’, because this will be a delicious country escape!
Here are Five country-inspired meal ideas to make for your next festive family get-together!
Five Festive Country-Inspired Meal Ideas By Stork!
- Listen, it’s never too early or too late for a delicious dessert dripping in oh-so-sweet decadence. The Eggnog Malva Pudding recipe is a delightful addition to a festive get-together table and is made with ingredients like eggs, flour, apricot jam, and Stork Baking Margarine. Serve with a topping of ice cream, whipped cream, or custard and bon appétit!
- A festive family get-together warrants being a little ‘extra’ in the dessert department. The Gooseberry Cheesecake recipe is a great meal to add to the festivities. It is made with ingredients like smooth cream cheese, tinned gooseberries, crushed tennis biscuits, and stork-baking margarine, to name a few.
- If you’re more of the savoury-loving country-inspired meal type of person, then the Rustic Tomato and Feta Tart recipe is perfect for you to prepare. It’s made from cake flour, Stork Baking Margarine, crumbled Feta, and cream cheese.
- The Oxtail Stew with Pesto-Swirled Dombolo recipe mixes country-inspired with festive South African tradition. It is made with oxtail, carrots, button mushrooms, cake flour and instant dry yeast for the dombolo, to name a few.
- The Salted Caramel Apple Crumble Potjie recipe recipe is a delicious addition to your festive family get-together table. This delightful dessert is made with pecan nuts, chopped, tinned apples, raisins, flour, and Stork Baking Margarine. Serve with a dollop of ice cream, and voila, deliciousness!
Why not prepare some of these five delicious country-inspired meal ideas for your next festive family get-together and transport loved ones and friends into the heart of the country with good food and Stork?