Fudge Icing Ingredients
2 cups sugar
2 tbsp golden syrup
60g plain chocolate
½ cup milk
2 tbsp Stork Baking Margarine
1 tsp vanilla
1 batch Stork Beat 'n Bake cake
Step by step method
- Make one batch of Stork Beat ân Bake cake using two round cake tins.
- When cool, ice with the fudge icing.
- Cook sugar, syrup, chocolate and milk until it forms a very soft ball when a small amount is dropped into cold water.
- Stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- Remove from heat and add the Stork Bake. Cool until lukewarm.
- Add vanilla and beat until creamy and the right consistency to spread.