250g plain sweet biscuits, crushed
125g Stork Baking Margarine, melted
250g cream cheese
395g sweetened condensed milk
0.35cup lemon juice
1 Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
0.5tsp vanilla essence
Step by step method
- Combine the biscuit crumbs, melted Stork Bake and cinnamon.
- Press mixture firmly into base and sides of a 21cm springform cake tin using a flat bottomed glass. Chill for 30 minutes.
- In a food processor beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually pour in the condensed milk, lemon juice, zest and vanilla. Mix until combined and smooth.
- Pour into biscuit case and chill, ideally overnight.
- Decorate with whipped cream and fruit.