115g Stork Baking Margarine
115g castor sugar
140g self-raising flour, sifted
1/2 tsp baking powder
55g fresh strawberries, chopped
1 tbsp strawberry jam
150ml whipping cream
Icing sugar to decorate
Pink food colouring
Fresh strawberries to decorate
Step by step method
- Place all cake ingredients except strawberries in a mixing bowl and beat together until smooth.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Place heaped tablespoons of the mixture into 12 cupcake cases. Bake in centre of preheated oven at 180ÂºC for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Cool on a wire tray.
- Mix the whipped cream with a little icing sugar to taste.
- Add a little food colouring to achieve a pretty pink colour.
- Pipe over the cupcakes.
- Decorate with fresh strawberries.