200g Stork Baking Margarine
1 Icing sugar for sprinkling
Step by step method
- Grate the form for the tart with Stork Bake and sprinkle with Stork Bake.
- Pour flour and sugar into the bowl. Add Stork Bake and one egg. Mix everything together.
- Put the dough on the floured table. Knead it and roll out.
- Cover the bottom and sides of the form for the tart (with the diameter of 26cm) with the dough.
- Clean plums and cut into quarters, removing the seeds.
- Place the plum quarters on the dough and sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake the dough for 40 minutes at 180°C. Once the cake is cooled, sprinkle it with the icing sugar.