Main Ingredient Group
500g Stork Baking Margarine
2cups chickpea flour
0.5cup crushed almonds
2cups full cream milk powder
3.5cups icing sugar
Step by step method
- Place Stork Bake in a thick based pan and heat over gentle heat until completely melted.
- Place chickpea flour in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle the milk in and rub to obtain a coarse texture.
- Add to the melted Stork Bake and stirfry for up to 20 minutes - gently until the flour is a shade darker and the fat begins to surface.
- Remove from heat, add almonds and nutmeg. Sift in milk powder and icing sugar.
- When cool enough to handle, knead until smooth and pliable. Pat into pieces when cooled.