125g softened Stork Baking Margarine
2/3 cup castor sugar
2 eggs, beaten lightly
2 cups self-raising flour
½ cup milk
4 tsp grated orange rind
Step by step method
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Combine the ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat until mixture is just combined using an electric beater.
- Beat at a faster speed till mixture changes colour.
- Spoon into greased muffin trays and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Stand muffins in tray for a few minutes before putting on wire cake cooler.
- To serve, dust muffins with icing sugar and a little grated rind.