Main ingredient group
500ml boiling water
250g Stork Baking Margarine
500ml self-raising flour
1 Pinch of salt
250ml cream, whipped
0 Melted chocolate
Step by step method
- Place water and Stork Bake in a saucepan and bring to a rolling boil.
- Add the flour and salt and mix well until it forms a ball. Allow to cool.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each egg is added. Beat until shiny.
- Drop dessert spoons full onto a prepared baking tray.
- Bake at 200ÂºC until risen (approximately 10 - 15 mins, depending on size) then turn the heat down to 150ÂºC to dry out (approximately 3 - 5 mins).Â
- Fill with whipped cream when cool and drizzle melted chocolate over the top.