150g Stork Baking Margarine, melted
225g orange marmalade
3 eggs, beaten
100g castor sugar
45ml brown sugar
50g choc chips
125ml whipping cream, to serve
Step by step method
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a 16 x 32 x 5 cm baking dish.
- Break croissants in half and place in a large oven proof pudding bowl or baking dish.
- Microwave Stork Margarine and marmalade until runny and pour over the croissants.
- Beat together eggs, cream and castor sugar, then pour over croissants.
- Sprinkle top with brown sugar and chocolate chips and bake in the oven for 35 - 40 minutes, until golden.
- Serve with whipped cream.