Main Ingredient Group
125g frozen/fresh blueberries
120g Stork Baking Margarine
250g skimmed milk
2tsp vanilla essence
1tbsp baking powder
Step by step method
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and place 8 paper cases into a muffin tray.
- Mix the egg with Stork Bake, sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl.
- In a second bowl, mix the flour with the milk and the baking powder.
- Add the egg/Stork mixture into the flour mixture and stir in well.
- Finally stir in the blueberries and pour the mixture into the prepared muffin tray.
- Bake the muffins for 25 minutes or until done.