Main Ingredient Group
50g glace cherries, chopped
350g Rice Krispies
125ml Stork Baking Margarine
500g packet marshmallows
400g white cooking chocolate, melted
1 Small paper cups
Step by step method
- Place Stork Bake in a saucepan and melt over the stove. Add marshmallows and stir until almost melted.
- Add Rice Krispies and cherries and stir until all the Rice Krispies are coated.
- Press onto a greased baking tray.
- Melt chocolate and spread over.
- Allow to set for about an hour and then cut into squares. Place into individual paper cups.