1 packet Tennis Biscuits
100g Stork Baking Margarine, melted
1 tin condensed milk
Â½ cup fresh lemon juice
2 cups Cremora powder
1 cup water
Whipped cream, for serving
Step by step method
- Crush biscuits and mix with melted Stork Bake.
- Line a greased pie dish with the mixture and place in the fridge.
- Mix condensed milk and lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the Cremora with the water until thickish.
- Combine the condensed milk mix with the Cremora and pour into the pie dish.
- Chill for 1 hour then decorate with whipped cream.