For the Tart Crust
1/2 Cup Stork Baking Margarine
1/2 cup Icing sugar
1 1/4 Cups Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1 Egg (beaten)
Pinch of Salt
300g Dark Chocolate
100g Milk Chocolate
1 Cup Cream
3 Tbsp Stork Baking Margarine
Step by step method
- Combine the flour, baking powder, icing sugar and salt together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the Stork Bake and beat the mixture with an electric mixer.
- Add the egg and continue mixing.
- Shape the dough into a ball, press it a flat and cover in cling wrap.
- Please the dough in the fridge to chill for at least an hour.
- Roll the dough out and transfer the dough to a 20cm lose bottomed tart pan and cut off the excess dough.
- Chill the crust for another 30minutes before baking.
- Cover the crust with foil or baking paper and fill the pan with dried beans or baking weights
- Bake the tart crust at 200ºc for 15 minutes, then remove the baking paper and beans and continue baking the crust for another 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the tart crust from the oven and allow to cool.
- Chop chocolate into small chunks and place in a bowl with Stork bake.
- Meanwhile, pour the cream into a small saucepan over medium heat and allow to simmer slightly.
- Pour the cream over the Stork Bake and chocolate then allow to stand for 5min before stirring.
- Stir the chocolate mixture until all the ingredients are fully combined.
- Pour the ganache into the cooled tart shell and place in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Top with fresh berries and mint.