Did someone say festive? What better way to ring in the festive season than with some delicious, country-inspired baked dessert? We can’t think of a better reason either. As we prepare to gather and celebrate with family and friends, why not tick one more item off your to-do list? Need to know what we’re talking about? We’re referring to festive desserts, of course!
“Home is where the nostalgic aroma of country-reminiscent desserts linger.” – Stork.
Well then, down the country-reminiscent dessert recipe hole we go!
Country-Reminiscent Festive Dessert Recipes
- The Farm Style Apple Pie recipe screams country-reminiscent, while the decadent ingredients inspire an atmosphere of festivity. This delicious dessert is made with baking ingredients like all-purpose cake flour, baking powder, egg yolks, and Stork Baking Margarine, to name a few.
- Enter the festive dessert showstopper! The Red Velvet Candy Cane Cake recipe is delicious, adds to the festive aesthetic, and complements the cheerful atmosphere! This show-stopping dessert is made with cake flour, red food colouring, eggs, castor sugar, and Stork Baking Margarine, to name a few.
- Let’s face it: we need the Gingerbread Men recipe a little more than we’re all willing to admit. After all, they bring a touch of the country-inspired Christmas to our table. Also, they’re delicious, and secondly, they’re oh-so-cute! This dessert is made with cake flour, icing sugar, baking powder, food colouring, and Stork Baking Margarine.
- Take a walk down the countryside of memory lane with the nostalgic Christmas Fruit Cake recipe. This dessert is country-reminiscent for many reasons, the most prominent being delightfully helping to prepare this traditional festive dessert in our homes growing up. It is made from raisins, currants, sultanas, dates, sugar, cherries, cake flour, and of course Stork Baking Margarine. The deliciousness is just never-ending!
- Get your family into the festive spirit with the Sparkling Party Cheesecake recipe. This dessert is cheerfully festive, with a hint of the country nestled in its delicious ingredients. It is made with ingredients like ginger biscuits, cream, cream cheese, condensed milk, and Stork Baking Margarine.
These five delicious recipes will bring a taste of the country home, mixed with our unmistakable South African flair! For more festive recipes , check out our website frequently or follow us on social media. Until next time and from all of us here at Stork, happy festive season!