230g Stork Baking Margarine
200g plain flour
1.5tsp baking powder
2tsp vanilla essence
100g icing sugar
200g cream cheese
1tbsp lemon juice
Step by step method
- Preheat the oven to 180Â°C and place 12 paper cases into a muffin tray.
- Beat the Stork Bake with sugar until light and creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Sift the sieved flour and baking powder together, then add to the mix.
- Pour the final mix into the paper cases, and bake in the oven for around 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix icing sugar with the cream cheese.
- Add lemon juice.
- Once the cakes are cool, drizzle the icing mixture over the top.