230g Stork Baking Margarine
1 ½ cups Â sugar
2 ¾ cups cake flour
2 level tsp cream of tartar
1 level tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 cup sugar
2 tsp cinnamon mixed in a small bowl
For rolling cookies in
Step by step method
- Cream the Stork Bake and sugar very well.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat well.
- Add sifted dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place the dough in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Using a teaspoon to judge the size, place the dough in the palm of your hand and roll into balls.
- Toss the balls in the cinnamon and sugar mix a few at a time to coat them.
- Place balls onto a greased baking sheet and bake at 190ºC till golden.
- When removed from oven, allow to cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet, before placing on a cooling rack.