Main Ingredient Group
375ml Rice Krispies
250ml milk powder
250ml icing sugar
250ml desiccated coconut
85ml glace cherries, chopped
85ml green glace cherries, chopped
125ml dried cranberries/raisins
250ml Stork Baking Margarine
Step by step method
- Combine the Rice Krispies, milk powder, icing sugar, desiccated coconut, glace cherries and cranberries/raisins.
- Melt Stork Bake. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and stir in the melted Stork Bake with a wooden spoon until the ingredients are combined.
- Spoon into a 25 x 18 cm pan that has been lined with foil and greased with Stork Bake.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or until set.
- Cut into triangles or squares to serve.