112g Stork Baking Margarine
2 extra large eggs, separated
7ml baking powder
250ml castor sugar
375ml cake flour
250g Stork Baking Margarine
500g icing sugar, sifted
Step by step method
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Cream Stork Bake margarine and castor sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg yolks one at a time and beat well.
- Fold in the sifted dry ingredients and water in two batches.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff then gently fold into the cake mix.
- Grease or line a cupcake tray with pretty paper cups and spoon the mixture into cups until they are about 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 15 minutes in a preheated oven until they are firm to the touch and golden.
- Beat the Stork Bake margarine until soft and as white as possible.
- Gradually add the icing in small amounts, beating well after each addition until all the icing has been used.
- Ice as desired.