500g biscuits (such as digestives)
4 tbsp cocoa powder
250g Stork Baking Margarine
200g pistachios/walnuts, chopped
Step by step method
- Melt the Stork Bake margarine and sugar in a saucepan; this should take 5 - 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Add cocoa powder and mix well.
- Once the mixture has cooled a little, add the eggs and mix again.
- Finally, break the biscuits into chunks and add them with the nuts to the mix.
- Lay out some cling film onto a tray or in a tin. Pour the mix over the film. Wrap the mix and roll into a fat sausage. Put the cake into the fridge for 2 hours until set. Dust with icing sugar and serve cold, cut into slices.